Darkest Powers Trilogy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkest Powers Trilogy

Come and enjoy a place where you can talk all about Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Trilogy: The Summoning, The Awakening, and The Reckoning.

2 posters

The Darkest Powers Series

Chloe

The Darkest Powers Series Empty The Darkest Powers Series

Post  Chloe Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

What were your thoughts in the series? What were your favorite parts/scenes? Favorite character(s)? Do you agree on the relationship with Chloe and Derek?

Well I personally think the book left off with too many un-answered questions. Like I didn't get enough info on chloe's necklace, and why it changed it's colors. Or what happened to Simon, when he found out Chloe and Derek were together. Or where was kit hidden all this time.... See too many questions. But the series was great! I still think Simon and Chloe shouldve been togther. They'd make a cute couple, besides gigantic Derek.
    00Spirited Away00
    00Spirited Away00

The Darkest Powers Series Empty Re: The Darkest Powers Series

Post  00Spirited Away00 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

I was pleased with the outcome of the story so far. My friend and I were begging for Chloe and Derek to be together so we both loved the ending and all the cute moments with them. But yeah there were questions that were unanswered but The Gathering should fix that. Personally this was a very good series and I pray it will be made into a movie soon!!! Very Happy